Job Title: Head of Investor Services
My client, a boutique Fund Services company based in North Dublin was set up in Ireland over 10 years ago. They focus on providing fund administration services which meet the needs of investment managers targeting the long-term growth of capital. Within their business they recognise the importance of providing an exceptional high quality investor services function. They approach their interactions with client investors with a focus on understanding their requirements and ensuring their service as administrator to the fund they are invested in extends out to meet their needs. They now have an opening for the position of Head of Investor Services, leading our specialist investor services team.
Based in Malahide, the role will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for providing a high quality investor services function to a portfolio of clients. The responsibilities of the investor services team include managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence with investors, day to day processing, review and quality assurance of all investor instructions (financial and non-financial), fulfilling KYC and AML/CTF requirements and managing the investor services relationship with the client.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Lead and manage a specialist investor services team.
• Investor on boarding, including the collation of KYC documentation required to meet regulatory requirements;
• On-going transaction monitoring and screening of the register taking account of the risk profile of the investor and service offering;
• Completing a good order review of shareholder instructions to ensure compliance with prospectus, regulatory and other relevant requirements;
• Ensuring client and investor reporting is provided accurately and in a timely manner, in line with agreed client expectations;
• Managing all investor services related queries received from investors, clients, depositories, consultants and auditors where relevant;
• Ongoing review and maintenance of investor information to satisfy AIFMD, EUSD,
• FATCA, CRS and other reporting provisions;
• Building strong and trusted relationships with investors, clients and internal operational areas; and
• Playing a lead role in formulating new procedures and controls and recommending and implementing changes to improve quality and efficiency and decrease risk.
Relevant experience includes:
• 10+ years investor services experience;
• A strong working knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation and performance fee mechanisms;
• Excellent client management skills, high level of verbal and written communication;
• Candidate should be able to work independently, on their own initiative; and
• IT literate, strong systems knowledge or ability to gain knowledge of technical systems / processes in short space of time. Experience of HWM’s ManTra an advantage.
• The successful candidate will be motivated to work as part of a small team and will see the opportunity in joining an ambitious and growing firm.
For more information on this role please send me call me on 016377092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV