We are looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
1. Keep up to date with technology trends and concerns.
2. Make sure that risks are detected, logged and managed in an active manner.
3. Create and supervise resource plans to guarantee effective project delivery.
4. Advise and mentor team leads and staff to make sure that all team members are motivated to perform.
5. Execute and manage best practice infrastructure deployment, delivery procedures and standards.
6. Assess and progress new initiatives and opportunities as well as lead the delivery when necessary.
1. Minimum of 10 years experience within multiple IT roles in large organisations.
2. Proven track record for end to end solution design.
3. Project delivery methods with Waterfall or Agile.
4. Substantial systems integration experience.
5. Business Transformation experience.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss at The Panel