IT Security Control and Compliance Manager
In this role you be responsible for ensuring security and IT controls are appropriate and effective satisfying regulatory and legal requirements.
We are looking for a person with
1. Up to 7-10 years’ experience IT security and with a good knowledge of ICT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
2. Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
3. Strong relationship and stakeholder management with good listening and influencing skills
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills – including the ability to explain IT Security concepts and consequences to business leaders
1. Ensure identified IT operational controls are measured and reported on a regular basis – aligning compliance to agreed “best in class” standards/policies.
2. Facilitate timely identification, escalation, resolution, and follow-up for all outstanding issues.
3. Manage third parties to ensure all agreed IT controls are working as designed within the organisation.
4. Ensure IAM strategy, processes and procedures are in line with best practice.
5. Track and test standards to ensure they are in line with regulations and are effective.
6. Review metrics reports and provide input into dashboards and Balanced scorecards as required
7. Ensure technology partners / vendors adhere to Company policies, procedures and standards
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss at The Panel
Fergalk @thepanel.com / ildiko @thepanel.com