Senior IT Security Manager - EMEA
Excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Security Manager in Dublin City.
The Information Security team prevents, monitors and responds to cyber attacks and data/information breaches.
The objective of this role is to ensure
a. the implementation of Information Security activities are in alignment with the company’s data security policy.
b. coordinate application testing to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of compnay information.
1. Outline and implement security policies and standards and provide Information Security management reports.
2. Educate and recommend business and technical leaders on the development of the company’s data security policy.
3. Manage application testing efforts that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information that are stored.
4. Help with the evaluation and selection of applications and systems.
5. Manage a large team or multiple teams, including the people, budget, policy formation, and strategy planning
6. Properly assess risk when business decisions are made.
1. 10+ years of relevant IT Security experience with degree or equivalent experience in a similar field
2. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
3. IT Security Technical certifications are advantageous
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Tanya Brennan at The Panel