IT Service Support Manager
The Service Support Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the Service & Support Operations management process. The successful individual will maintain ownership of all incidents throughout the incident lifecycle and will manage and report on relevant KPIs and drive continuous improvement.
We are looking for a person with a proven track record leading a service desk management function, strong IT vendor relationship management, experience integrating local support desk operations into a central operation and has experience implementing / working with ITSM tools.
1. Establishing and implementing goals, policies, procedures and performance indicators
2. Advising senior management and staff on current industry trends and information processing concepts, strategies and products
3. Managing the resources effectively on the Service Desk
4. Meeting the growing demands resulting from new applications and services both locally and to remote sites
5. Champion and drive Incident, Problem, Escalation & Knowledge Management and ensure that optimum customer service is obtained
1. Proven track record leading a large ServiceDesk muli-site environment, using both internal and third party vendor engineers, with a third level qualification and ITIL cert.
2. Excellent knowledge of tools/systems used to manage and support operational environments and has experience in leading the selection and implementation of an enterprise-class service management suite
3. Previous experience in a customer facing role providing a high-level of IT support – with ServiceDesk tools (Eg ServiceNow).
4. 5 years+ experience in managing a support team
5. Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
If interested please forward your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel