Senior IT Support Specialist
Our healthcare client is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Windows and SQL Server Administration and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting problems and implementing solutions.
• Detecting performance issues and problems before users are impacted
• Server and Client Hardware/Software installation
• Interfacing with Hospital Wide Information Systems such as Patient Administration Systems and Laboratory System
• Active participation in a 24x7 on call rotation and occasional work outside of normal business hours required.
• Ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Windows and SQL Administration and have some knowledge of the HL7 messaging standards.
• Virtual machine technology knowledge.
• Experience in troubleshooting and customer service.
• Has a degree in a related Engineering/Computer Science/IT field is preferred.
If interested please send your CV to Fergal Keys at The Panel - firstname.lastname@example.org