The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Senior IT Executive with extensive experience managing teams internationally in multiple countries, and has experience working in a multi-cultural / multi matrix IT Partner outsourced environment. You will have IT experience in the areas of Infrastructure, Operations, Applications, Maintenance, Programme Management and working with outsourced IT partners.
In this senior you must have strong Leadership experience with a track record of delivery, good experience on defining and implementing strategic vision with excellent communications and client facing skills.
We are looking for people who have strong leadership skills, managed teams in multiple international locations and with a proven track record working with IT partners on fixed term pricing, SOW as opposed to time and materials.
The ideal candidate will
1. Manage and run IT teams across multiple locations in a multi-cultural outsourced environment.
2. Strong Budget experience and possibly has had full P&L responsibility
3. Manage / Lead or Implemented & Run large scale complex IT outsourcing commercial deals
4. Client Relationship Partner management – contract management / negotiation with third party vendors / suppliers including SLAs KPIs, legal requirements.
1. 10+ years' experience in the management of international IT teams combined with working in partnership with large scale outsourced contract partners.
2. Proven track record in IT Leadership and driving IT teams including Infrastructure, Operations, Maintenance, Applications, Support teams both locally and remotely.
3. Strong Budget experience and possibly has had full P&L responsibility
4. Manage / Lead large scale complex IT outsourcing commercial deals with companies/staff based locally and remotely.
5. Strong perspective and be capable of leading large scale IT transformation
If interested please forward your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel - firstname.lastname@example.org