Senior Life and Pensions Administrator
Our client, a pension and insurance management firm, is currently seeking a Senior Life and Pensions Administrator to join their Dublin based team. Excellent opportunity for the successful candidate who will be responsible for processing client information while working closely with other financial institutions. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for providing a reliable and high standard of administration support on a portfolio of clients.
• Provide insurance, investment & pension administration support
• Assist with financial planning queries from clients
• Ensure all documentation is accurate
• Investment fund analysis & research
• Managing new business administration
• Prepare client communications & maintain existing client relationships
• Work with back office administration to provide client support
• Experience working at a Brokerage firm, financial institutions or Life Office.
• Technical knowledge of insurance, pensions & investment products
• Relevant business qualification, QFA and/or related exams
• Quick learner with proven problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
• Strong numerical, Microsoft & database systems skills
• Strong team player with also the ability to work independently
• Efficient planner with excellent written & verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.