Senior Life and Pensions Administrator
Our client, a pension and insurance management firm, is currently seeking a Senior Life and Pensions Administrator to join their Dublin based team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing client information while working closely with other financial institutions.
• Provide insurance, investment & pension administration support
• Assist with financial planning queries from clients
• Ensure all documentation is accurate
• Investment fund analysis & research
• Managing new business administration
• Prepare client communications & maintain existing client relationships
• Work with back office administration to provide client support
• Experience working at a Brokerage firm, financial institutions or Life Office.
• Technical knowledge of insurance, pensions & investment products
• Relevant business qualification, QFA and/or related exams
• Quick learner with proven problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
• Strong numerical, Microsoft & database systems skills
• Strong team player with also the ability to work independently
• Efficient planner with excellent written & verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.