Senior Manager – Corporate Treasury (Aircraft Leasing)
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Manager for their Dublin based Treasury team in HQ in the IFSC. This experienced and motivated individual will manage and control all of the finance and banking related functions for our client.
• Finance deal negotiation & team support
• Support cash functions, compliance, regulatory controls & audit
• Manage FX strategy and trading activities
• Support interest rate hedging activities and trading
• Interact with servicing, leasing, contracts & corporate legal teams
• Manage the treasury team to cover activities as needed
• Experienced treasury professional from a large global corporate
• Primary Degree - Accounting, finance or ACT postgraduate qualification preferred
• Familiar with types of financing structures available to aircraft lessors
• Negotiation & documentation skills, with a attention to detail
• Experience in a customer facing role, with senior level customers engagement
• Hard working team player, flexible and able to perform under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.