Senior Manager Enterprise Risk
Our client is a leading international bank with a broad range of financial products and services. They now require an experienced senior manager to join the Enterprise Risk team to support core, bank-wide, risk governance processes.
• Act as the Head of Enterprise Risk’s key contact person for material risk governance processes
• Coordinate and manage the annual Material Risk Assessment and Evaluation process
• Lead the review, analysis and update of the Board-approved Risk Appetite Statement
• Monitor and report on progress against the Communication and Implementation Plans
• Oversee and support the monthly Chief Risk Officer risk reporting cycle
• Ensure that risk and control assessment reporting process is well defined
• Min 8 years’ experience within risk management, preferably in a global organisation
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or related field
• Understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and regulatory trends in Ireland
• Contribution to the development of a robust risk platform and culture
• Advanced analytical, communication and influencing skills
Interested candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.