Senior Market Data Manager
Our client, a European Financial Services Company, is currently seeking a Senior Market Data Manager to join their team in Dublin.
• Perform daily quality assurance of raw market data feeding into the system
• Develop and regularly review and calibrate automated market data quality controls
• Propose improvements to the suspect data checking methodology
• Maintain up-to-date static data within the market data system
• Regular monitoring and reporting of manually overwritten suspect market data
• Degree in physics or mathematics or other numerate discipline (Masters preferred)
• Experience working in a market data team in a banking environment or similar
• Knowledge of fixed income, FX and credit products
• Strong knowledge of market data software (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, AssetControl)
• Eagerness to learn and ability to work independently
• Excellent teamwork skills and solutions orientated
Interested and suitable candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.