Our client is an established and well-regarded lender of lifetime mortgages in Ireland with a global track record in this space, having previously also operated in Australia, New Zealand, Spain and Canada.
Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Retail Credit Firm, they have operated in Ireland since 2006 and has enabled thousands of Irish customers over the age of 60 to safely release equity from their homes. The company is owned by the Irish management team and has an excellent record of customer service and customer satisfaction.
The Senior Mortgage Administrator is a key role in the company’s planned resumption of lending to new customers with a new lifetime loan product. The core responsibility is the implementation and supervision of sales-support administration processes, from receipt of leads to receipt of completed applications. The processes are largely already designed, based on our client’s proven processes in multiple markets, but the right candidate will also be able and encouraged to apply their own expertise and ability to constantly improve the processes. They will also be encouraged and expected to contribute to cross-company projects in this exciting phase of the company’s development.
Implementation and supervision of sales-support administration processes to include:
• Handling inbound calls, emails and online contact forms from potential customers.
• Screening leads for eligibility (borrower age / property eligibility).
• Recording lead details in the Salesforce CRM system.
• Sending Information Packs to screened leads.
• Follow-up calls to leads to determine if the client wishes to proceed to the appointment stage.
• Obtaining initial Client Fact Find data over the phone and entering same onto Salesforce.
• Assigning the case to the relevant consultant to conduct the client appointment.
• Ad hoc liaison with consultants and applicants until the application is received.
• General pipeline management to ensure a smooth flow of appointments, applications and client satisfaction.
• QFA or APA (Loans), or in process of acquiring same.
• Mortgage lending admin experience desirable.
• Staff supervision / Team Leading experience an advantage but not mandatory.
• Likely to have 3-5 years’ experience in a lending environment (lender or broker) or equivalent retail financial services environment.
• Proficient user of MS Word and MS Excel
• Experience of Salesforce or similar CRM system an advantage.
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus system.
• Further education grants for relevant personal development/training.
If this role is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.