NetOps Manager – Permanent
Our Client who is a Global Data center / service provider is looking for a Hosting Network Manager.
Reporting into the CTO you will be responsible for managing the Global IP/MPLS Network in Europe, Asia, and North America and the services of the company including the overall network availability, performance and capacity management.
You will be tasked with the development and management of your team including resource planning to attend to the growing global network.
You should have…
1. 7+ years’ management experience and degree level IT qualification.
2. Experience in networking ideally ISP/Hosting environments.
3. Experience managed large international network.
4. Network Capacity planning, security principles and infrastructure experience
5. Experience in people management including remote teams, and training.
• Network services experience - BGP, VRRP, OSPF, MPLS, LDP, etc.
• Knowledgeable of Networking and management tools – Cachi/rrdtool, MRTG, Nagios
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – fergalk @thepanel.com