Role Title: Principal Project Manager - Insurance
Reporting into the Director of IT Delivery and Transformation the IT Delivery project manager will be responsible for the IT projects portfolio. The candidate will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing the group portfolio to achieve its short to long term strategic goals.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-growing environment and should have a proven track record on project execution and will also be responsible for end-to-end delivery of projects across Europe. ( typically medium-large / complex cross projects)
A proven track record of Senior Business stakeholder management and successful delivery of large-scale projects in an International multi-site organisation is essential for this role.
1. Provide extensive program/portfolio knowledge of the principles of project execution and delivery and associated standands.
2. Contribute to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems, completing audit, identifying trends, determining business/IT related system improvements and implementing change.
3. Prepare the annual budget, schedule expenditures, analysing variances.
4. Develop, communicate, manage, and monitor integration plans comprised of projects/workstreams representing the different IT discipline
5. Guide the team in the development of processes, eg frameworks like Scrum/Kanban
1. Up to 15 years experience – 10 years in project execution/execution with strong understanding in the insurance sector with degree in IT / Computer Science.
2. Working understanding of Regulatory & Legal requirements
3. Prior experience working in an International environment
4. Strong customer focus and cultural awareness to operate in a complex, multi-country environment
5. Prior experience of working in a Waterfall / AGILE / DevOps or equivalent project environment.
Travel up to 15-20%
Languages – English with French/German an advantage
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys in The Panel email@example.com