Senior Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have up to 10 years relevant project management experience, excellent communications, influencing and presentations skills, very strong senior stakeholder engagement and relationship management experience, vendor management and strong people management skills, and experience working in public sector / higher education.
1. Extensive leadership experience in the delivery of large complex programmes across multiple disciplines
2. Excellent Stakeholder management – engagement with teams and relationship management with third parties
3. Successful Delivery of large-scale company-wide programme implementation and management of the change.
4. Strong Communication, influencing, listening and negotiation skills
5. Proven experience of successfully managing and working effectively with teams / suppliers and third-party stakeholders
1. Lead the execution of the projects against the overall project plans
2. Outline and present progress/updates to Steering Group Meetings and stakeholders
3. Budgets - Management of the finances of the project
4. Testing / QA – Ensure testing / UAT /QA are completed, approved before final sign-off
If interested please email your details to Fergal Keys