Senior Project Manager - Change Management
Contract - 12 Months FTC
This team drives process improvement, automation and manages the change portfolio. The team leads, shapes and successfully implements business change initiatives.
A key area of focus within our Change portfolio is the Transaction Management Services (TMS) function. This function is responsible for all aspects of Post Trade Operations across the Equity, Fund, Fixed Income, FX / Money Market and Derivative asset classes.
You will provide project management and business analysis expertise in transforming the TMS function into a more efficient, scalable, and cost effective operating model.
1. Review of the current Transaction Management Services operating model; perform functional analysis and identify opportunities for efficiencies, scalability, automation and risk mitigation
2. Creation of a TOM - Target Operating model through engagement with business representatives, the Head of Trade Management and Position Services, and our Technology partners
3. Portfolio management of initiatives – Liaise with project managers to coordinate activities and resolve issues on cross divisional or global initiatives
1. Up to 10 years business change project management background with strong FS – Asset Management - Middle office experience.
2. Excellent understanding of the operational trade lifecycle of Equity, Fixed Income, FX and in particular Derivative (exchange traded & OTC) asset classes
3. Strong relationship management, listening and influencing skills.
4. Experience of developing and implementing target operating models
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills
Systems / Technical
1. Technology change initiatives and agile and waterfall project management practises
2. Knowledge of Middle / Back Office Systems; MarkitSERV, Markit Trade Manager, DSMatch and Traiana a distinct advantage
3. Knowledge of SWIFT trade/settlement messaging formats and market requirements