Senior Recruitment Consultant
The Panel’s Banking & Treasury team is seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant focusing on Finance roles. Working closely with an experienced Recruitment Partner you will have the opportunity to work with an existing blue chip client base of Aviation Leasors, Reinsurance Companies and Banks on a fast paced desk servicing their accounting and finance needs.
• Engage with existing and prospective clients to assess recruitment requirements
• Review job specifications and advertise through various mediums in a timely fashion
• Proactively screen and source candidates from internal CRM & various advertising platforms
• Develop a strong candidate network through regular interaction
• Hold meetings with prospective candidates and offer career guidance & interview preparation techniques
• Enhance outstanding client relationships with regular meetings and providing ad - hoc market information
• Attend regular networking events and act as an ambassador for the company
• Third level Degree required - professional qualification advantageous (ACA, ACCA, etc)
• Previous professional experience in a sales or Recruitment environment
• High energy and work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace against deadlines
• Strong sales acumen and entrepreneurialism disposition
• Results orientated and capable of working on own initiative and in a team
Why work for us?
• Permanent position in an established organisation with a defined career path
• Non-pooled Commission structure paying well above market rate
• Role is on an established desk with multiple established clients
• Healthy work-life balance
• Invested heavily in technology
• We have a sense of humour!
Please forward applications on to Alan Bluett Partner, The Panel on email@example.com to discuss