My client – a leading financial services organisation are seeking to appoint a Senior Relationship Manager to join their Asset servicing unit. In this role you will have responsibility for managing existing relationships and developing new business. You will work with the most senior levels of prospective and existing clients and develop effective and strategic relationships with client organisations to ensure satisfaction while maximising profitability.
• Ensure high level delivery of relationship services to designated client base.
• Increase relationship penetration by selling existing and new products across client portfolio.
• Integrate product, market and client insights to drive competitive distinctiveness.
• Identify innovative solutions to address clients' strategic challenges using various products.
• Act as point of escalation for both clients and staff members where issues arise.
• Collaborate with risk & compliance functions to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
• Strong understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Institutions Market.
• Full spectrum knowledge of major products including Custody/Fund Accounting/TA etc.
• Excellent client-facing, presentation and proven negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting the asset management industry.
• Experience and evidence of executing an Insight-Led Sales Strategy.
• Excellent communication skills with demonstrated presentation and strong writing skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.