The Panel is currently engaged to source a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager on behalf of a Fund Administrator in Dublin city centre on a 12 Month FTC basis. In this role you will act as a member of the Compliance and Ethics function in Ireland, specifically the Compliance Advisory Team, supporting the activities of the companies Irish regulated entities. The role reports to the Country Compliance Officer (PCF15).
• Independently contributes to the compliance efforts of multiple assigned business units. Responsible for assisting the business units to bring them into compliance with complex regulatory and policy requirements. In partnership with business unit managers, responds to and develops compliance reporting.
• Based on assessments of controls, works with business units to implement improvements including the completion of appropriate documentation when control changes are made.
• Analyses existing and proposed legislation, regulatory announcements and industry practices in order to help the assigned businesses develop and implement procedures to meet existing and upcoming requirements.
• Contributes to the development of projects and programs to improve compliance and enhance the control environment.
• Analyses control processes to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations Validates the appropriateness of control processes or guides the assigned business units in implementing improvements.
• Maintains strong working relationships with outside regulators, government officials and senior business unit managers in order ensure the timely delivery of information and increase the likelihood of favourable conditions for compliance activities. Uses strong partnerships with managers in the assigned business unit to respond to reports issued by regulatory agencies or audit.
• Contributes to assessments of the effectiveness of controls that help ensure ongoing compliance with key laws, regulations and policies affecting the business.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Business or Finance degree preferred.
• 7-10 years of total work experience preferred. Financial Services, Audit or Compliance background and/or experience with financial services compliance and/or experience with the assigned products, services or business lines/areas and the pertaining laws, regulations and rules of relevant regulators preferred.
• Ability to work in calm, professional manner in an environment of change and under pressure
• Good Analytical skills and problem solving abilities
The day rate on offer for this role is paying above market rate depending on level of experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply