Our client, a leading Fund Management Company, is currently seeking an experienced risk and UCITS ops professional to join their team at the senior level. The candidate will report directly to the CEO while handling the day to day operational and risk management areas. This role is a PCF role and ideally the candidate has PCF 39 approval from the CBI. My client is also open to candidates moving up to a PCF role.
This is an exciting opportunity to help group and shape the direction of this man co. The individual must be happy working in a small team in a hands on and strategic role with significant client interaction.
• Identify fund risks with particular focus on processes, business continuity & outsourcing
• Design & review appropriate policies and procedures for funds
• management of the onboarding of new funds
• Oversee service providers and assess adequacy of business continuity planning
• Review, select & implement of risk systems as appropriate
• Preparation and ongoing review of risk matrix for funds
• Develop risk framework for new products, strategies or asset types
• Operational support for UCITS and AIFs
• min 7 + years’ senior management experience in a funds, asset management, risk, audit or regulatory role
• Operational experience of UCITS funds and AIFs
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment
• Third level qualification in business, finance or law
Please email Anne Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a confidential chat.