My client a leading financial services organisation are seeking to appoint a Senior Shareholder Services Analyst at AVP level to join their Shareholder Services team. In this role you will provide oversight of the daily activities of the team. This will include Shareholder Services data verification, monitoring the processing hubs and ensuring delivery with Clients and Investors. You will also distribute workloads along with providing leadership to team members as well as dealing with and escalating issues to the management team.
• Ensure shareholder accounts are opened accurately and within agreed SLA’s.
• Ensure all Dealing activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes.
• Monitor quality assurance checking of team members workload.
• To be an SME of all Shareholder Services matters.
• Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
• Provide cross-training for staff development, creating training plans for direct reports.
• Strong Shareholder Services experience
• Solid knowledge of the Funds Industry.
• Experience in Client management and signing-off on Client correspondence.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a busy and challenging environment
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Office Suite.
The salary for this role highly competitive and comes with a strong benefits package.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.