Senior Sovereign Debt Analyst
Our client, a leading European Financial Services Company, is seeking a Senior Sovereign Debt Analyst. The successful candidate will be reporting to Head of Global Credit Risk Management.
• Review and monitor an assigned portfolio of global sovereign credits
• Develop and improve processes for monitoring and analysis of Global Sovereign Portfolio
• Perform regular Credit Analysis reviews
• Develop and maintain specific insight from the international banking arena
• Liaise and coordinate with other internal departments
• Assure deliverables detailed by the relevant SLAs with clients
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or CFA preferred
• Extensive experience dealing with many fixed income asset types
• Strong knowledge of credit risk analysis
• Very good knowledge of the macroeconomic, political, business and financial environment
• Strong analytical, conceptual and methodological abilities
• Results driven and professional dealing with new tasks and challenges
Interested candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.