We are looking for a self-motivated, driven Microsoft product focused Engineer to work with a small team who are supporting the build out and integration of a global Cloud Infrastructure. The business is a quick paced, global organisation supporting users in multiple offices.
The job’s day to day is split between project work while also being available as an escalation point for the helpdesk and Service Desk technicians.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a third line support engineer of implementing as well as supporting Cloud based products and solution.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop, Maintain Microsoft Environment
• Be part of a team supporting large user migrations
• Provide best practice technical support
• Responsible for Infrastructure of systems – covering;
- System administration tasks
- Troubleshooting system & application related issues
• Prepare root cause analysis
• Install, configure, maintain, secure, and recover environments when called upon.
Required Skills & Experience
• A degree in IT with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experienced in Office 365 infrastructure roll out/maintenance.
• Microsoft Skills: Windows, Azure, Intune, Exchange, SCCM, Office365, Powershell.
• Experience of installing, configuring, maintaining, securing & recovering environments
• Experience in building out new environments.
• An industry standard qualification an advantage (Microsoft cloud, Cisco, VMWare, etc..)
• Microsoft Cloud experience is advantageous.
If interested please send your details to Louise Thornton at The Panel