My client, a leading Fund administrator have an immediate requirement for a Senior Transfer Agency Administrator to join their team in Wexford. The main functions of the role are maintenance of shareholder register, AML requirements, excellent customer service and communication.
• Accurate completion of daily checklists for all assigned tasks.
• Timely review and processing of all shareholder standing data requests to the TA Register.
• Assist in the completion of Regulatory reporting as directed.
• Prepare daily prediction and intra-day cash flow reports to clients and Fund Managers.
• Extract all trades from the TA systems prior to creating payment instructions.
• Reconciliation of cash across all subscription accounts.
• Prepare monthly management information system (MIS) reporting for clients.
• 6-12 months of previous fund administration experience would be desirable.
• Numerical ability and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service focus and delivery.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.