My client is an International Financial Services organisation with significant operations in Dublin. They are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Transfer Agency Administrator for their Dublin office. This is a full-time permanent role.
• Process subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers.
• Respond to and resolve queries from Investors by e-mail and telephone.
• Ensure all Investor files and the Shareholder register is kept up to date.
• Assist in the preparation of year end reports to be distributed to investors.
• Ensure compliance with AML and company specific procedures at all times.
• Perform daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
• 2 years’ previous experience performing the A-Z of Transfer Agency.
• I.T. literate, with a proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of fund types such as Retail, Mutual and Hedge Funds.
• Third level / business qualification desirable.
• Fully understand the dealing process, particularly in respect of restricted funds and delayed deals.
• Client centric, with a good understanding of investor related requirements.
The salary on offer for this role is €36K depending on experience
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
Please forward your CV in Word Doc format.