The Panel is currently engaged to source a Senior TA Analyst on a 6- 9 Month FTC in Dublin city centre.
• Processes- Planning your daily workflow accordingly and supporting our team with (fund events/ audits), taken accountability for what your work allocation and ensuring there is no issues or escalations.
• Provide high quality client service by responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries received by the team in accordance with our agreed Service Level Standards and/or as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
• Advise supervisor and manager of all issues, ensuring closure of same and suggest resolution where possible.
• Act as Client Repersentative within Shareholder Services as requested.
• Work with the Supervisor to ensure the disbursement and completion of queries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure all enquiries received and/or assigned by you and the team are logged in to MCV (My Client View) system.
• Review, for accuracy and completeness of all clients reporting (FSP, Admin Reporting).
• Experience in a Shareholder Services function i.e. Dealing, Cash, Registration is desirable but not essential.
• At least 2 year’s additional experience in dealing with customers.
• Proven track record of high quality written and verbal communication is essential.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply