My client – a global financial services organisation are seeking to appoint a Senior Analyst to join their Trade Management team. Sitting in the Dublin city centre office you will be tasked with delivering high level service for all aspects of post trade operations covering Equity, Fixed Income and derivative products. You will provide oversight of securities lending and ensure daily valuation points are met. Initially this role will be on a 9 - month contract basis however there is scope for permanency.
• Ensure all trades are captured in accordance with internal deadlines
• Perform Custodian correspondence via SWIFT Messaging.
• Ensure Failing trades are captured and investigated.
• Investigate cash and stock breaks and resolve in a timely manner.
• Liaise with Brokers, Custodians and Trading desks to resolve day to day processing issues
• Perform system testing as and when required.
• Knowledge of the Operational processes across equity markets.
• Understanding of SWIFT messaging and differing settlement requirements.
• Familiarity with Omgeo CTM and Alert systems.
• A self - starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.