Senior Treasury Analyst
My client, a leading global multinational are seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst, to support their Treasury Managers. The treasury operations include providing funding and liquidity to group companies, cash management, FX and interest rate risk management and other related treasury services for group entities. The team is focussed on ongoing efficiency improvement and development of optimal treasury processes whilst ensuring strong internal controls and maintaining relationships with internal teams and external banking/other partners.
• Processing various treasury payments in the company’s suite of banking systems with a strong focus on best practice procedures and controls.
• Reporting and analysis of daily cash position and cash analysis.
• Execution and monitoring of certain intercompany funding arrangement.
• Issue resolution with accounts payable and accounts receivables teams.
• Various regular and ad-hoc treasury reports
• Management of direct debits, standing order payments and bank guarantees.
• Database management of bank statements and regular coordination with accounting team.
• Liaison with local market banks
• Provide support and back up to other members of treasury team, including ad-hoc project work
• Audit responsibilities are a crucial part of the role in terms of working with the audit teams and managing the integrity of the treasury function
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a treasury related role.
• Strong Excel and database skills.
• Knowledge of Sungard TMS would be an advantage
• Previous exposure to banking systems and treasury management systems.
• A proven team player with excellent communication skills.
• Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
• Be able to work on own indicative.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Completely literate in English language and ideally one or more foreign language skills.
• Bachelors and/or master’s degree in Banking, International Trade, Accounting, or Financial Management would be preferred
If this role is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.