Our client, a global retail giant are seeking an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst. This opportunity will see you as an integral member of their treasury operations team based in Dublin city centre and will be responsible for the day to day Eurasian Treasury operations.
• Reviewing and executing all payments to vendors interacting with the AP Department
• Assisting with department disbursements (such as Payroll, Real Estate, Tax)
• Funds mobilization: gathering balance information; setting the daily cash position; drafting bank accounts; processing foreign exchange deals
• Processing requests for lease bank guarantees
• Preparing monthly Reconciliations and explaining variances
• Ensuring SOX controls are followed
• Daily Cash Flow forecasting and analysis and preparing the monthly cash flow forecast
• University degree in accounting, finance or a related field
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in cash management, finance, banking or treasury operations
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel including v-lookups, pivot tables, modeling etc.
• Experience working on cross functional teams, multitasking and managing time independently
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.