Senior Treasury Analyst
Our client, a global corporate with substantial operations in Ireland, is currently seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Dublin based EMEA Treasury Team. The ideal candidate will be part of a team whose focus is efficient improvement of the treasury processes while building strong relationships with internal and external customers.
• Processing various treasury payments in the company’s suite of banking systems
• Reporting and analysis of daily cash position and cash analysis.
• Execution and monitoring of certain intercompany funding arrangement.
• Issue resolution with accounts payable and accounts receivables teams.
• Various regular and ad-hoc treasury reports
• Management of direct debits, standing order payments and bank guarantees.
• Database management of bank statements and regular coordination with accounting team.
• Liaison with local market banks
• Provide support and back up to other members of treasury team, including ad-hoc project work.
• Manage the Funding Requirement for all the Agencies within their region.
• Audit responsibilities are a crucial part of the role in terms of working with the audit teams and managing the integrity of the credit collections function in accordance with internal and external audit control processes.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a treasury related role.
• Strong Excel and database skills.
• Knowledge of Sungard TMS would be an advantage
• Previous exposure to banking systems and treasury management systems.
• A proven team player with excellent communication skills.
• Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
• Be able to work on own indicative.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Completely literate in English and Spanish
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.