The Panel is currently engaged to source a Shareholder Services Operations & Client Services Manager on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
This position is accountable for providing high quality service through the management of day-to-day Call Centre activity and handling of Investor and Distributor queries. The individual ensures a level of service is maintained at all times, shares knowledge of pending issues, promptly resolves where possible and escalates items where necessary to the line manager whilst providing all clients with an exceptional experience in all engagements
• The effective and efficient management of the customer support team, for the management and resolution of Internal and External enquries from distributors and investors.
• Liaise with other TA departments to ensure timely resolution of queries.
• The process management and quality improvement, adhering to good TA practices, planning and executing work flows in order to minimise risk and to increase efficiencies.
• Act as escalation point, people management, provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to the team and on-going training,
• The handling of investor and distributors’ complaints if they arise.
• Setting team objectives and the management of the on-going appraisal process.
• Ensure procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and audit requirements as internal well risk management requirements policies.
• Provide leadership to the group through effective communication, on-going team meetings and regular one to one meetings.
• Extensive experience in Transfer Agency or financial services industry in an operations environment within investor relations.
• Good experience in managing small groups of operations professionals or customer contact centres.
• Fluent in English and German or French. Any other languages will be considered as a strong asset.
• Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
• Specific knowledge: SARA knowledge would be preferable, although not essential.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply