Role Solution Architect – Life and Pensions Contract . . .
In this role you will resolve problems /propose recommendations by working with business users, SME’s, senior business colleagues, development team, project managers and relevant third parties to scope, propose and record solutions.
1. Design and deliver appropriate solutions to meet business needs
2. Drive out solutions and estimates for new initiatives, projects and products
3. Specifying/designing optimum business, technical and software solutions
4. Adhere to and support IT analysis standards and quality processes and best practice in business analysis
5. Define solution architecture
6. Identify, investigate and progress through to resolution any issues that arise
7. Provide support for systems integrations and implementations
1. Proven track record in business analysis methodologies & process mapping – business modelling and the generation of As-Is -> To-Be scenarios
2. Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources
3. Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, and different software development methodologies and frameworks (including Agile)
4. Excellent continuous improvement experience, including best principles
If you’re interested please send your CV to Fergal Keys at The Panel