My client - a leader in financial services has a requirement for a Statutory Accountant on a contract basis. You will be responsible for assisting the Manager, and be an integral part of the financial reporting team in the Treasury division.
• Statutory reporting at a legal entity level including preparation of Stat (IFRS) to GAAP schedules and multi- currency consolidations
• Preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
• Preparation for year end and interim external audits including preparation of financial statements under IFRS
• Assisting with Irish and US tax team’s queries, initiatives and reporting
• Assisting with the internal audit process
• Liaising with operational accounting teams to ensure rigorous reporting framework in place
• Monitoring SOP’s, process improvements and operational efficiencies
• Relevant professional qualification. Big 4 training preferable
• 3 years of statutory reporting experience preferably in treasury, corporate finance or other relevant industry
• Experience working on complex projects with strong regulatory and international finance component
• Knowledge of FX and Interest rate derivatives and hedging strategies an advantage
• Experience managing complex projects with strong regulatory and international finance component
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to the enclosed address or call me directly on 01-6377052.