Stress Testing Manager
Our client, a global bank, is seeking to recruit a Stress Testing Manager in Dublin. The Stress Testing Manager will be the point of contact within for Model Risk Governance.
• Responsible for maintaining the Model Risk inventory
• Work close with the global risk management processes in relation to model risk
• Ensure the existing models are fit for purpose for the legal entity
• Consider European Regulation as applicable
• Ensure the model governance programme is in line with best practice
• Participate in developing the stress testing strategy for the business
• Execute the quarterly Stress Testing process
• Post-graduate in Finance, Risk or other quantitative discipline
• Good understanding of Risk fundamentals and understanding of model lifecycle
• Experience in an international banking organisation
• Excellent teamwork and project management skills
• Great planning and execution skills
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Interested and suitable candidates should contact Alan Bluett.