Our client, a leading asset servicing provider has a requirement for a TA Administrator to join their Transfer Agency team on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin city centre you will report to the Team Leader and be responsible for various elements of shareholder servicing which includes processing subscriptions and redemptions, maintenance of the shareholder register, dealing with investor and client queries and providing the relevant reports to investors and clients within defined timeframes.
• Process subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and switches for a range of onshore and offshore funds.
• Maintain shareholder register and investor files
• Preparation and distribution of Investor statements and contract notes
• Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
• Reporting of fund transactions to the relevant fund accountant teams
• Daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
• Ideally, 1 years’ experience within Transfer Agency or similar position.
• Computer literacy, proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of fund types such as retail funds, mutual and hedge funds an advantage.
• Third level / business school qualification desirable.
• To be a self-starter, enthusiastic, flexible and motivated to learn.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work on their own initiative.
The salary for this role is €36K depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.