Our Client a leading Fund Administrator has a requirement for a TA Transaction Processing Team Leader to join their Client Services their team on a fixed term contract basis. Located in Dublin city centre you will be primarily responsible for Oversight of daily activities of the department and validate and approve transfer agency transactions. You will also work closely with the Manager to establish service standards and procedures for the department.
• Manage special processing situations that require strong oversight or manual intervention
• Work with the Client Service Managers and Production Support in the launch of new funds or share classes.
• Conduct bi-annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports
• Participate in the interview and selection process for job applicants.
• Cross-train staff on all aspects of Transfer Agency Data and Transaction Processing functions.
• Develop training plans for all staff members and ensure that mid to long term career plans are in place for all staff members
• Bachelors/Masters degree and/or equivalent work experience
• You must have 6 years of Transfer Agency experience 3 of which must be in a similar function and a client servicing work environment.
• Strong people management skills ability to delegate among team members.
• Experience in planning, initiating and following through to meet objectives
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
• Knowledge or previous experience of Multifonds is an advantage
The salary for this role is negotiable and depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details. Also please forward your CV in Word Doc format.