Our client, a large Irish organisation based in West Dublin is actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join a team of two other recruiters and administrators. This is a 6-12 month contract, with the potential to be extended.
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner you will be responsible for acting as a single point of contact for the Candidate, Employees and Manager and liaise on a regular basis with the HR Leadership Team.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting throughout the organisation.
• Creation and development of recruitment plans
• Track all aspects of the recruitment and hiring process
• Produce reports
• Organise and set in place college recruiting, ERP and internal Employee movement
• Other adhoc duties as required
• A Bachelor’s Degree is desirable
• CIPD recognition is a distinct advantage
• Minimum 5 years Talent Acquisition Business Partnering experience in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows and Talent ATS and CRM System
• Database management and record keeping
• Project management skills
• Experience using a variety of sourcing strategies in order to identify possible talent for the business
• Build and maintain relationships with the Hiring Management Team and internal and external candidates
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV.
A full job spec is available.
Please Contact, Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.