Tax Analyst - VAT/Indirect
Our client is a large international financial services company with their European Operations based in Dublin. They now have a vacancy for a Tax Analyst, reporting to the Tax Lead EMEA.
• Review and assist with output of the tasks performed by offshore partner
• VAT Support – review VAT requirements and related calculations, adjustments and reconciliations
• Assist with managing of VAT compliance process for Irish entities and respective branches.
• Assist with bank approvals / EU AP oversight and Intercompany Settlement management
• Facilities oversight and support of budget
• Vendor management oversight and approvals
• Assist with special projects, specifically integration activities and the pending AP transformation project
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or minimum of 2+ years of accounting or tax experience. Insurance industry experience desirable.
• Knowledge about expense lifecycle preferably in the Insurance industry
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Strong analytical skills and a thorough attention to detail
Interested candidates should send their CV in confidence to Richie at the enclosed address or call 01 637 7000.