My client – a leading global Insurance firm are seeking an experienced Tax Manager who will have responsibility for tax reporting, planning and compliance for Ireland and other EU jurisdictions.
The role reports to the Head of Tax EMEA.
• Tax Compliance/Reporting including liaising with third party outsource provider and internally with Finance, HR etc.
• Support the preparation of quarterly provisioning calculations for US GAAP reporting.
• Support tax inputs for budget process.
• Responsibility for ensuring the FET returns and payment compliance for Irish entities and respective branches.
• Manage the withholding taxes exposure on investments/premiums by ensuring all documentation in place (residency certs/FATCA etc.)
• Transfer Pricing – manage reporting templates and tax database filings for department
• Tax Consultancy & Planning – advising on premium tax issues, Solvency II, IFRS and other projects.
• Engagement with and review of offshore tax teams output.
• Qualified Accountant CTA/ACA.
• 3+ years PQE in Tax within Insurance or Reinsurance ideally
• Extensive Knowledge of Insurance regulation including Solvency II
• ERP systems experience is an advantage
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.