Our client, a multinational bank, based in Dublin city centre are seeking a Tax Operations Manager to lead and direct all operational needs of the reporting team of Irish Tax Operations.
This role involves managing staff workload, ensuring it is distributed appropriately and deadlines are achievable, managing Operational risk, financial control, development of the teams’ operational capabilities and to optimize operational efficiency.
• Lead on a daily basis your team and provide assistance and cover as required to ensure that your team is effectively managed
• Continuous review of costs ensuring optimal use of financial/people resources.
• Ensure quality of service delivered by the tax operations team is in line with service level agreements in place
• Provide procedural and technical support to employees ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all tasks
• Ensure operational risk events are kept to an absolute minimum .
• Maintenance of satisfactory internal and external Audit / Regulatory / Risk Ratings and Reviews.
• Develop, propose and assist in implementing strategies to continually improve processes within the group.
• Maximizes the productivity of the Department through staff training and development activities
• University Degree or equivalent work experience
• IOC – Investment Operations Certificate (Formally IAQ) or industry equivalent
• Demonstrated supervisory experience in the same or similar function.
• Demonstrated high level of experience of working within the Corporate Actions, Income and Tax area
• Excellent understanding of Tax principals
• Excellent judgement at evaluating risk
• Excellent experience in problem-solving and decision-making activity
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.