Technical Consultant L5 - Devops Engineer
Contract - 6 months
Our client based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Technical Consultant - DevOps Engineer to join their team.
1. Mandatory minimum of CISSP or recognised equivalent.
2. ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF, or other architecture qualification preferred.
3. Good technical knowledge of network protocols and related technologies, and a variety of platforms.
4. Experience across a number of relevant IT disciplines.
5. 5+ years working in an IT Security discipline, with experience in security design is preferred. 3rd Level qualification in IT is preferred.
6. Some knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
7. Knowledge of PCI DSS is preferred.
8. Experienced in security design for cloud based platforms, VMware, Openstack and AWS
9. Comfortable working in an agile development methodology
10. Previous exposure to security design in a DevOps environment
11. Previous experience in security design for continuous integration pipelines in enterprise environments.
12. Previous experience with DevOps methodologies and practices.
13. Previous exposure to DevOps tooling and implementations