The Technical Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions, including data centres, infrastructure, cloud, mobile and Security technologies.
The candidate should have Experience of IT infrastructure integration during merger & acquisition programmes and have 5-10+ years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a strong knowledge of some of the folllwing - Infrastructure and network design, Cloud technologies –AWS and Azure, System operations, DevOps toolsets, Database management, Security Architecture, AD Architecture and End User Computing Technologies.
You should be able to demonstrate experience in developing and deploying solutions using Agile and Devops and cloud methodologies.
1. Understanding and knowledge of IT Operations Management, ITSM and ITIL
2. Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
3. Awareness of system development life cycle methodologies
4. Strong knowledge of technical design and architectural patterns.
5. Experience of systems management and operational support tools
If you are interested please email Fergal Keys in The Panel - email@example.com