Technical Architect - Technology Solutions
The Technical Architect is responsible for setting the direction for the development of the technology solutions. Technologies will include data centre, infrastructure, cloud, mobile and Security technologies including
1. Infrastructure and network design
2. Cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
3. System operations including DevOps toolsets
4. Database management
5. Security Architecture (including Active Directory)
6. End User Computing Technologies
Experience . . .
1. 5 - 10+ years of Network and Infrastructure design and implementation experience with degree in computer science or equivalent experience
2. Strong knowledge of technical design and architectural patterns.
3. Understanding and knowledge of IT Operations Management, IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Ideally ITIL certified.
4. Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
5. Awareness of SDLC methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
If you are interested please email Fergal Keys in The Panel - firstname.lastname@example.org