Senior Oracle DBA - Consultant
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills to ensure maximum up time of the production database infrastructure.
This role requires strong Oracle database technical skills across a variety of UNIX and Linux platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the companies production database estate
• Emergency Break Fix, User Acceptance Testing and Development environments
• Quickly responding to highly severity incidents
• Supporting and delivering of assigned project work
• Detection and resolve issues as well as service monitoring
• Fix and restore unanticipated outages or disruptions
• Driving root cause analysis and resolution to closure
• 10 years working knowledge of database technologies
• Excellent Oracle database administration skills
• Support of database installation and configuration, monitoring and housekeeping, upgrade and patching, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and performance tuning.
• Experience in another RDBMS platform , preferably Microsoft SQL Server and database administration
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate activities.