Network and Voice Manager
We are looking for a candidate with strong hands-on networking and voice experience, comfortable supporting LAN/WAN environments, very strong technical project management and working with managed security services partner to identify and track network vulnerability and resolve these issues.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering and have extensive experience with Datacenter, Cloud and Campus network architectures – with industry qualifications including - Cisco CCNP, Check Point CCSA JNCIP-ENT etc. and also Firewall, Security or Public Cloud certs.
1. Daily administration of the LAN and WAN including system stability, integrity, and troubleshooting
2. Experience working with Traditional PBX and VoIP environments
3. Participate in the Design and Integration of new environments
4. Establishing and maintain carrier/vendor relations
5. Perform all hardware and software upgrades to network appliances
6. Conduct growth analysis and capacity planning for all network related items
7. Creating and implementing monitoring, policies, procedures and standards relating to service availability and network security
1. Strong understanding of networking fundamentals, architectures with design and implementation experience
2. Experience with
a. day-to-day managed Check Point firewall administration
b. large VPN, LAN and WAN environments
• Expert knowledge of Network Access Control and 802.1x implementations
• Knowledge of IPS/IDS and network security monitoring (NSM)
• Experience and knowledge of working to industry security standards PCI DSS, ISO27001 etc.
• Meraki WAP experience desirable
• Amazon AWS, Azure and Google experience desirable
If you’re interested please contact Fergal Keys at the Panel – Fergalk@thepanel.com