Technical Project Manager – Infrastructure / Data Centre
The Technology Infrastructure Services Delivery team is responsible for managing all infrastructure components and supporting business delivery projects.
They manage Platform and Storage, Network and Voice, Service Management, Architecture and Engineering, Data technologies, Cloud Platform, Collaboration technologies, Digital Web and Middleware.
They are also responsible for Project Delivery –
1. Manage the delivery of Infrastructure elements of change projects
2. Manage of end-to-end Technology Infrastructure projects - End to End.
For this role the focus for the first 12-18 months is on data centre/ core infrastructure. It is a traditional data centre set up (some cloud element) and there will be a middleware component.
1. Strong track record in IT Infrastructure project management, delivery and execution, within Financial Services.
2. Proven experience in delivering Infrastructure projects in both an Agile and Waterfall method.
3. Breadth of knowledge across the infrastructure technology stack
4. Experience with managing budgets
5. Strong client / customer relationship management, including execs and third technology parties.
Note – There is some travel to the UK .
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Ildiko Kiss at The Panel.