Technology Risk Analyst - Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading global provider of financial services is seeking a Technology Risk Analyst to join their team.
Based in Dublin City Centre, the successful candidate will join the team where they will be reporting directly to the Technology Risk Officer (TRO) for the EMEA region.
1. Act as a cross functional relationship manager to identify and reduce technology risk facing the organisation.
2. Ensure that a consistent risk management model is implemented and operating at various levels and that this model is reaching its objectives.
3. Ensure that significant risks to the organisation are identified and assist in supplying suitable mitigation options.
4. Support the TRO’s relationship with both internal and external stakeholders including Regulators, CIO’s and Audit teams.
1. Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business Administration is a distinct advantage.
2. Experience in risk management (ideally technology risk), control and governance.
3. Currently holding or pursuing a professional risk, audit or security certification – CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
4. Experience in relationship management at all levels.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role please contact Daniel Walsh at Daniel @ thepanel.com