Test Domain Lead and Test PMO /Lead
Both roles are CONTRACT.
Our Client, a leading player in the financial sector is seeking candidates to join their growing test team based in Dublin.
The Client is looking for candidates at different levels but with experience in the areas outlined below.
• Manage test delivery from end to end.
• Engage with relevant stakeholders with respect to schedules, status, estimates, costs etc.
• Review, QA and approve all test deliverables, activities and resources.
• Act as a test domain point of escalation / contact.
• Facilitate and support independent reviews and processes.
• Govern the test structure and senior test resource recruitment.
• Managing and reviewing multiple test vendors contracts and SOWs.
• Review, recommend and implement new and innovative testing approaches.
• BSc degree in technology related subject.
• Strong experience in both the test domain and financial sector with a proven track record of successfully delivering high quality test outcomes.
• Experience of providing testing assurance in a complex Agile / Waterfall development environment.
• Experience of end to end test accountability covering phases such as vendor management, SIT, UAT, Performance and infrastructure testing.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with emphasis on negotiation and conflict management.
• ISTQB / ISEB / SAFe certifications.
• Banking / Finance Accreditation.
If you’re interested in applying – submit your CV to Stuti Saxena at firstname.lastname@example.org