Test Domain Lead
We are looking for a senior test candidate with over 10+ years experience in a leadership role and good experience of successfully delivering high quality test outcomes in large and complex programmes.
In this role you will
1. Manage the end to end test delivery
2. Engage with relevant stakeholders (including the Head of Testing, Release Management, PMO and Finance) with respect to schedules, estimates, costs, RAID items, roadblocks, status reporting etc.
3. Act as point of escalation for all test matters
4. Review, QA and approve all test deliverables, activities and resources
5. Govern all test-related RAID and defect resolution
6. Facilitate and support independent quality reviews and processes
7. Recommend and implement new and innovative approaches for Testing.
1. Govern, support and drive test strategy development, programme/release planning, scheduling, and allocation/capacity management of test resources
2. Review, QA, generation and communication of test status reporting and metrics to senior stakeholders across the programme
3. Govern, drive and further develop best practices and procedures to be used by the test domain
4. Experience of providing testing assurance in a complex Agile / Waterfall development environment.
5. Experience of end-to-end test accountability, covering phases such as SIT, UAT, Performance, Infrastructure, Operational and Security testing
6. Experience of contract and performance/QA management of multiple vendors/partners
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys in The Panel firstname.lastname@example.org