Test QA Manager - Contract - Dublin based
We are looking for QA Manager – TEST candidates with core expertise on all aspects of Testing, and who can clearly demonstrate that they have managed and performed individual independent QA health checks ( including vendor/partner) for all SDLC stages and methodologies. You will govern & QA the alignment to the Self-QA process.
Reporting to the Head of E2E QA your responsibilities include . . .
1. Identification and recommendation of areas of risk that require QA Health Checks
2. Scoping, preparation and performance of each assigned QA Health Check event
3. Management of assigned actions, issues and risks from the QA Health Checks & Reviews until closure
4. Alignment to and provision of Continuous Improvement (CI) feedback into the QA process
5. Provision of tool-sourced QA Metrics in the required reports to support findings, where relevant, for each assigned QA activity / event
6. Chairing and/or attendance at all QA-related meetings
7. Maintenance & governance of programme RAID log for entries relating to QA health checks & reviews
Experience to include
1. Strong Financial Services – Payments / SEPA / Temenos / Banking experience working on large scale transformation programmes
2. 1+ year Independent QA experience
3. 5+ years in a Senior Test Management / Governance role
4. Strong Agile and associated toolset experience.
5. Good QA and Testing accreditation / certs
6. Strong Agile, Waterfall / V-Model experience
7. Micro Focus ALM Suite, Atlassian Suite and ARIS
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – fergalk @thepanel.com