Trade Execution Associate
Our client is looking for a Trade Execution Associate to join their team.
• Execute orders in equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, forwards, futures, swaps.
• Analyse market landscape to best execute trades.
• Monitor economic news and security specific events.
• Keep abreast of all regulatory changes.
• Encourage a positive team environment and ensure open communication.
• Actively participate in team projects.
• Must meet all reporting deadlines.
• Act as a primary point of contact for clients.
• Manage clients including document review and quality control of service level.
• 2 years’ experience within a trading environment desirable.
• Degree in Finance/Mathematics and/or thorough understanding of financial instruments.
• Knowledge of the trade execution procedure, price & liquidity constraints & risk management.
• Experience in using Bloomberg, Reuters, Order Management Systems, Execution Management Systems.
• Strong time management, organizational, and communication skills.
• Critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.